We made it! Over two months have gone by since we exhausted our supply of Green Mountain Colombian Fair Trade Select K-Cups (code: GMKS) in late March. Our #2 selling K-Cup is now back in stock, as of this afternoon! Green Mountain has finally resumed distribution of Colombian K-Cups after temporarily halting production on its Fair Trade coffee line.
This shortage was further compounded when both of our backups — Wolfgang Puck Colombian and Timothy’s Colombian, also ran into supply issues due to a spike in demand.
Curious what our top-selling K-Cups are? So was I! Here’s the list, based on sales from the fist quarter of 2011:
Top Ten K-Cups Sold By CDC
- Green Mountain Dark Magic Extra Bold
- Green Mountain Fair Trade Colombian
- Green Mountain French Roast
- Green Mountain Hazelnut
- Green Mountain Breakfast Blend
- Celestial Seasonings Green Tea
- Green Mountain French Vanilla
- Green Mountain Hot Cocoa
- Green Mountain Fair Trade Vermont Country Blend
- Newman’s Own Special Blend
In the warmer months, Hot Cocoa sales drop and Green Mountain Fair Trade Our Blend cracks the leaderboard.
In addition to Green Mountain, we sell K-Cups from all of the major brands, including Caribou, Diedrich, Gloria Jean’s, Timothy’s, Tully’s, and Wolfgang Puck. Browse our K-Cup product list, learn more about Keurig office brewers, or simply contact us today!