Bucha Waiting for!
What is Kombucha?
Kombucha (kuhm·boo·chuh) is a fermented tea that is often described as a fizzy sweet-and-sour beverage. It was first brewed in China and then slowly became popular all over the world. The United States quickly hopped on the kombucha trend due to its reputation as a health and energy drink! It is time for you to hop on the kombucha trend, bucha waiting for!
Health Benefits of Kombucha
Similar to tea, kombucha is filled with health benefits. However, different than tea, kombucha is rich in probiotics and other properties.
- It is a great source of probiotics
- Kombucha made from green tea may offer many of the same health benefits as green tea itself, such as weight loss and blood sugar control.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in tea polyphenols and acetic acid, which have both been shown to suppress the growth of undesirable bacteria and yeasts.
- Improves digestion and strengthens the immune system
CDC’s Favorite Kombucha
- Bears Fruit Blueberry Lavender Kombucha
- Bears Fruit Pineapple Mint Kombucha
- Bears Fruit Strawberry Jalapeno Kombucha
- GTs Kombucha Lemonade Organic Raw Drink
- GTs Organic Raw Kombucha Gingerade
- GTs Synergy Organic Kombucha Trilogy
- Health-Ade Pink Lady Apple Organic Kombucha
- Health-Ade Pomegranate Kombucha
- Kevita Master Brew Kombucha Dragonfruit Lemongrass
- Seek North Seek Harmony Organic Kombucha Hibiscus Ginger
- Seek North Seek Immunity Organic Kombucha Elderflower Pineapple
Bucha waiting for? Shop our full Kombucha Collection on our Breaktime Shopify.
Explore CDC’s full product guide here.