Technically, iced coffee is not the official drink of the summer. But according to Coffee Distributing Corp. it is, and that is all that matters!
Iced Coffee is the perfect pick-me-up drink to fuel long summer days. Enjoy it in the office or on the weekends, wherever you are, coffee is always the appropriate beverage of choice!
Our favorite iced coffees include
- La Colombe Draft Latte Caramel Iced Coffee Can
- La Colombe Draft Latte Double Shot Iced Coffee Can
- La Colombe Draft Latte Triple Iced Coffee Can
- La Colombe Draft Latte Mocha Iced Coffee Can
- La Colombe Draft Latte Vanilla Iced Coffee Can
But wait, what about cold brew?
Though similar to iced coffee, cold brew is much different and is often confused with iced coffee. Cold brew coffee is when the coffee grounds are steeped in room temperature or cold water for an extended period of time. The taste of cold brew is much different than iced coffee. Since there is a lack of heat in the steeping process, a less acidic coffee is produced. This gives cold brew an enhanced smoothness, greater sweetness, and generally little to no bitter component. Nevertheless, both iced coffee and cold brew make for the perfect summertime drink!
Our favorite cold brew coffees include
- Ace Coffee Cold Brew
- For Five Sable Cold Brew Coffee
- Blue Bottle Coffee Bright Cold Brewed Coffee
- Chameleon Cold Brew Black Coffee
- Chameleon Cold Brew Vanilla Coffee
- Coffee Afficionado Magical Cold Brew Can
- La Colombe Brazilian Cold Brew Can
- Nitro Espresso Cold Brew Coffee Can
- Rise Cold Brew Original Black
- Wandering Bear Straight Black Cold Brew Coffee Bottle
Explore CDC’s full product guide here.