Spring has sprung!
CDC has the perfect snacks and beverages to help you enjoy the nice weather and new blossoms. This spring, cold brew and flavored sparkling water are expected to be the trending beverage of choice.
Here is the full list of spring snacks and beverages to stock your break room with:
- Bare Banana Chips
- Stretch Island Organic Fruit Leather
- Rise Cold Brew
- Veggie Crisps
- Yogurt Drizzled KIND Bar
- Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies
- Siggi’s Yogurt
- Glutino Gluten Free Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Need a quick spring snack idea? Try our Spring Trail Mix recipe, perfect for an on-the-go snack!
- 6 cups Chex Rice Cereal
- 4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 3 cups Snyder’s Sourdough Nibbler Pretzels
- 2 cups Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 2 cups Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup Glutino Gluten Free Yogurt Covered Pretzels
Combine all the ingredients into one bowl. Mix and serve!