Enjoy sustainable snack brands that not only take our planet into consideration, but are delicious as well. Rhythm Superfoods, Barnana, Quinn Snacks, Green Mustache, Brewer’s and Project 7 are a few of the sustainable snack brands we offer.
Rhythm Superfoods makes nutrient-dense, inspired, plant-based snacks that move you closer to wellness. That means every bite is bursting with the flavors you crave, and packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants to fuel your life.
- Solar power makes up 15% of their used energy.
- They follow regenerative agriculture and manufacturing practices.
Rhythm Original Kale Chips (.75oz)- SKU 35611
At Quinn, it’s their mission to make real change to our food system by knowing that as a company, as humans, they can always be and do better. They are taking action through sourcing, policy, research and by partnering with farmers who are leading a movement. All your favorite snacks without any unnecessary chemicals!
- Supports regenerative agriculture efforts.
- Ingredients sourced ethically and sustainably.
Quinn Creamy Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets (1.5oz)- SKU 86410
Quinn Gluten Free Classic Sea Salt Pretzels (1.5oz)- SKU 52752
An innovative twist on the cheesy fish we all know and love- introducing Green Mustache! Mustache Munchies get their cheesy flavor from chickpeas, and include ingredients like organic kale and pea protein.
- Green Mustache’s plant-based Mustache Munchies lower environmental impact and don’t interfere with the lives of animals.
Green Mustache Organic Cheddarish Munchies Vegan & Gluten Free (1oz)- SKU 71740
Green Mustache Parmesan Rosemary Munchies Vegan & Gluten Free (1oz)- SKU 72696
Green Mustache Spicyish Munchies Vegan & Gluten Free (1oz)- SKU 73156
Barnana was founded by a professional triathlete from Latin America who saw that the food industry’s approach to throwing away “ugly” bananas was certainly ripe for change. Combating both food waste and hunger, Barnana takes too-ripe or bruised bananas that would typically be discarded and turns them into nutrient-rich bite-sized snacks. Today, Barnana offers a wide variety of chewy banana snacks, plantain chips and even banana brittle for conscious snackers to enjoy.
- Sources bananas and plantains from small organic farms throughout the Amazon that typically are too remote or have too small of an operation.
- Their farms use regenerative farming efforts, which help carbon sequestration as well as encourage healthy soil.
- Upcycles and lessens banana waste in Latin America.
Barnana Organic Acapulco Lime Plantain Chips (5oz)- SKU 66659
Barnana Organic Himalayan Pink Sea Salt Plantain Chips (5oz)- SKU 66658
Barnana Organic Peanut Butter Chew Banana Bites (1.4oz)- SKU 41184
Project 7 candy is more than just a delicious treat. They have taken tried-and-true candy classics and made them better! Better for you and better for the environment.
- Project7 packs their sweet treats with certified organic, non-GMO, Fair Trade, preservative-free ingredients.
- The company focuses on giving back in 7 areas of need: clean water, tree plantings, homelessness, feeding the hungry, anti-bullying programs, malaria treatments and education.
Project 7 Gummy Bears (1.7oz)- SKU 90073
When biking to work in Brooklyn, New York, Kyle witnessed thousands of pounds of spent brewers grains from a local brewery being thrown out. The smell of the fresh grains and a near bakery led him to wrack his mind for what could be done to ”Eat” that beer.
Brewer’s Food makes their products using Up-Cycled brewery grains, a valuable byproduct from the beer making process. When making beer, brewers steep super high-quality grains, like barley, in water. They then strain this mixture, keeping the liquid to make beer and discard the “spent” grains. Turns out, these grains are still incredibly flavorful and nutritious. Brewer’s Foods recycle these saved grains into their crackers and chips to reduce food waste.
- Recycles and reduces food waste in the beer industry.
92933 Brewers Baked Rosemary Pita Chips (1.5oz)
92932 Brewers Baked Sea Salt Pita Chips (1.5oz)
Explore CDC’s full product guide here.