Our What Were The Top K-Cups of 2011? was a popular post, so we decided to repeat the exercise for 2012.
Once again we sold millions of K-Cups last year, from a multitude of brands. With so many options to choose from, the selection can seem overwhelming at times. Check out the top sellers below and contact us if you’d like to try something new!
By category, our sales broke down as 86.4% coffee, 11.5% tea, 1.9% indulgence, and 0.2% over-ice. Our sales were slighted more weighted towards coffee than in previous years.
By brand, Green Mountain (68.5%) was far-and-away the top seller, followed by Celestial Seasonings, Coffee People, Wolfgang Puck, Twinings, Newman’s Own, Cafe Escapes, Starbucks, Gloria Jean, Tully’s, Green Mountain Naturals, Diedrich, Caribou, Timothy’s, Grove Square, and Bigelow.
Our top ten selling individual items were the same as 2011, with a slight reshuffling of the order. Green Mountain Dark Magic retained its #1 position, by a rather wide margin, by itself accounting for 9.3% of all CDC K-Cup sales.
2012 Top Ten Selling K-Cup Coffees and Teas For Keurig Brewers:
- Green Mountain Dark Magic Coffee
- Green Mountain French Roast Coffee
- Green Mountain Colombian Fair Trade Select Coffee
- Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Coffee
- Green Mountain Hazelnut Coffee
- Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee
- Green Mountain French Vanilla Coffee
- Celestial Seasonings Green Tea
- Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee
- Green Mountain Fair Trade Vermont Country Blend Coffee
Of course, we sell many different K-Cup coffees and teas, beyond just this top ten list. Follow these links for a complete K-Cup list or to view all available Green Mountain products, including seasonal flavors.