Let’s look back at 2015 and analyze our top selling K-Cups.
Once again, 87.9% of our K-Cup sales were coffee, while Tea accounted for only 10.8%, and Indulgence drinks 1.3%.
Green Mountain continues to dominate as the top brand, with 65.3% of sales, though other brands are gaining market share. Starbucks ranked 2nd with 8.3% of sales, followed by Celestial Seasonings, Coffee People, Twinings, and many other smaller brands.
Green Mountain Dark Magic continues to rank as our most popular K-Cup, accounting for 9% of K-Cup sales! The rest of the top ten list for 2015 is below:
- Green Mountain Dark Magic (GMKDM)
- Green Mountain Fair Trade Colombian (GMKS)
- Green Mountain Breakfast Blend (GMKBB)
- Green Mountain French Roast (GMKF)
- Green Mountain Hazelnut (GMKH)
- Green Mountain French Vanilla (GMKFV)
- Coffee People Donut Shop Original (KDONUT)
- Green Mountain Nantucket Blend (GMKNAN)
- Starbucks Café Verona (KSBCV)
- Starbucks Pike Place (KPP)