We have long carried Peet’s coffee — available in whole bean and ground fractional packs — as a premium coffee option. Now, by popular demand, we are carrying Peet’s tea line as well!
We currently stock the following Peet’s teas:
- Darjeeling Tea: A tangy tea with a bright and penetrating flavor. Grown in the foothills of the Himalayas, this Darjeeling has the famous Muscat grape character the region is known for.
- Earl Grey Tea With Bergamot: The classic Earl Grey taste, using fragrant bergamot oil on a base of select black teas. A unique twist on a classic tea.
- English Breakfast Tea: Brisk and slightly tangy high-grown India black tea. Formulated with milk and sugar in mind, for a balanced cup.
- Lemon Rose Tea: Blended with lemon peel, rosehips, hibiscus, lemon grass and lemon myrtle. Zesty and citrusy, with a bright rose color. Caffeine free.
- Masala Chai Tea: “Chai” is the Indian word for tea. Meant to be consumed with milk and sugar, Masala Chai combines India tea with cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves and black pepper.
- Sencha Green Tea: The classic green tea from Japan. Savory, bright, with notes of fresh mown grass.
- Xiao’s Blend: Pronounced like the first syllable of “shower,” Xiao’s Blend combines peppermint, chamomile, and rosehips for a refreshing and soothing cup. Caffeine free.